Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Restless Restless Restless

The past few days have been nice. The weather is finally, constantly, warm, and I am free to walk around my usually cold house in denim shorts, or lay around and watch TV or play video games without socks or a blanket. It feels great because, unlike the previous days where nature would pull me in with it's warm weather and then unleash a rainstorm upon my face, I have a feeling that the sun and heat and clear blue skies are going to stay. It makes me immensely happy, and I suddenly feel young and restless again.

Lets go to the beach.

Lets go to the city.

Lets stay out all night.

It just feels like the right thing to do.

I want to go out and see the world. I want to wake up somewhere new, and go to sleep someplace different. I want to do so many things and experience so many things that it consumes me relentlessly. It's a lot to ask for, I know.

But I'm really happy spring is finally here. I missed feeling like this. I feel sixteen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment